Important message from Tim Dagenais, Tony Group President & COO
Per the Office of the Mayor, City and County of Honolulu Emergency Order, we are now fully open to serve our guests and the community.
Our sales showrooms are open for new and preowned vehicle sales and leasing. Our service and parts operations are also open.
We highly recommend that you schedule a showroom or service appointment before visiting the dealership. For those that prefer to complete service consultations outside our facility, we offer at home pick-up and drop-off of your vehicle.
Tony Group has enhanced our health and safety protocols in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are observing social distancing practices and are closely following the recommendations of the CDC as well as federal, state and local agencies. Our facilities are sanitized daily and we have increased cleaning frequency in high traffic areas during the day. We have shared specific instructions with our team members on the importance of social distancing, good hygiene habits, staying home if they are ill and working remotely whenever possible.
In addition, we have taken the following steps at our facilities:
· Added visual reminders for proper hygiene and self-care
· Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of all common areas, door handles/knobs, light switches, handrails, etc.
· Enhanced daily sanitation procedures for restroom, waiting areas, and other facilities
· Commenced frequent cleaning of outdoor locations, including walkways
· Implemented a more robust cleaning process for all demo, loaner, courtesy shuttle, and pre-owned vehicles
We remain ready to serve you online or via telephone if you prefer not to visit our dealerships in person.
President & COO